April 23, 2014
The following information reflects what is new in the edX Platform as of April
23, 2014. See previous pages in this document for a history of changes.
corrupted when you saved an HTML component is now resolved. (STUD-1560)
edX Learning Management System
- This release includes several enhancements to the Beta Instructor Dashboard:
- You can now enter either a username or an email address to batch add
and enroll beta testers and students.
- The Auto Enroll option is now available when you add beta testers in batch.
- For the Batch Enrollment and the Batch Add Beta Testers features, the Auto
Enroll and Notify students by email options are now selected by default.
- A problem that prevented MathJax from being displayed properly when the
problem answer was shown is now resolved. (BLD-993)