June 17, 2014
The following information reflects what is new in the edX Platform as of June 17,
2014. See previous pages in this document for a history of changes.
- For videos, you can now create a transcript file that functions as a table of contents. The file contains links to different parts of the video. (BLD-933)
- Course teams can now set the Matlab API key globally in the advanced settings for the course.
edX Learning Management System
- Mandarin Chinese has been added as a language option.
- When you search a discussion forum, the search engine now retrieves common misspellings and alternate spellings of the search term. (FOR-591)
- When a course has no content, users who try to access the course see a “No content has been added to this course” message rather than a 404 or 500 error message.
- The edX user ID is now included in student profile information. (LMS-2791)