October 16, 2014
The following information reflects what is new in the edX Platform as of
October 15, 2014. See previous pages in this document for a history of changes.
- The student dashboard now lists courses sorted by when the student enrolled,
with the most recent enrollments first. (ECOM-418)
- Students now receive a success message in the dashboard when they enroll in a
- Forum moderators can now change the type of a discussion from a question to a
post, and vice versa. Students can also change the type of discussion for
their own posts. (TNL-172)
- The default type for a new discussion is now a post. Previously, the default
was a question.
- The format to set dates in the Advanced Settings for discussion blackouts is
clarified on the page. You must enter dates as YYYY-MM-DD. To include the
time, you enter YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM. Be sure to enter the T between the
date and time.
- The date and time on the Schedule and Details page are now shown in
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). (TNL-85)