October 29, 2014
The following information reflects what is new in the edX Platform as of
October 29, 2014. See previous pages in this document for a history of changes.
- The student dashboard now shows the start time as well as the date for new
edX Learning Management System
- In Firefox and Safari browsers, after a student changed the video speed,
videos in other units still played at the default speed, 1.0X. This problem
is fixed and videos in other units play at the selected speed. (TNL-537)
edX Learning Management System Accessibility
- For improved accessibility, the progress meter in the video player now has
three additional aria state attributes: aria-valuemax, aria-valuemin,
and aria-valuenow. (TNL-89)
- The problem status after a student checks or shows an answer is now
accessible to screen readers. (TNL-568, TNL-588, TNL-595)
- Course staff now have the ability to add a Reset button to problems.
Students can click Reset to clear any input that has not yet been
submitted, and try again to answer the question. See Show Reset Button.