188.8.131.52. Check the Status of a Course in Publisher
You can check the status of a course at any time.
For an overview of a course, open Publisher and select Courses in the left
pane. The table lists each course that you have permission to view, along with
the following information for that course.
- The edX project coordinator.
- The number of course runs that have been created.
- Whether the course team has reviewed the course (“Reviewed) or is currently
working on the course (“In Draft”).
- The day that the course team created or reviewed the course.
- Whether edX has reviewed (“Reviewed”), is currently reviewing (“In Draft”),
or has not received (“n/a”) the course.
- The date when edX reviewed the course or the course team sent the course for
To check the status of a course, follow these steps.
- Sign in to Publisher.
- In Publisher, go to the Courses page, and select the course that you
want from the list.
- On the page for the course, locate Reviews in the right pane.
Under Reviews, the following information is visible.
- The member of the course team who sent the course for review.
- The date and time the course was sent for review.
- The name of the member of the edX marketing team who is completing the
- The number of days the course has been in review.