6. Setting Up a Course#
When you begin to set up a course, the first step is to plan and specify two types of basic information about your course.
Course information remains true whether the course runs one time or multiple times. This is information such as the course title and number, subject, and course description.
Course run information changes every time the course runs. This is information such as the course staff and start and end dates.
This section provides information about how to determine required course and course run information, as well as how to enter this information in Studio.
- 6.1. Planning Course Information
- 6.2. Planning Course Run Information
- 6.3. Creating a Course
- 6.3.1. Adding Course Team Members in Studio
- 6.3.2. Creating a New Course in Studio
- 6.3.3. Set the Course Run Schedule and Pacing in Studio
- 6.3.4. Specifying Prerequisite Courses and Exams
- 6.3.5. Creating a Course About Page in Studio
- 6.3.6. Setting Up Certificates in Studio
- 6.3.7. Course Search
- 6.3.8. Creating a Custom Course
For information about how to develop your course content in the Studio course outline, see Developing Your Course.