Module for all xblock exception classes
- exception xblock.exceptions.DisallowedFileError#
XBlock.open_local_resource()if the requested file is not allowed.
- exception xblock.exceptions.FieldDataDeprecationWarning#
Warning for use of deprecated _field_data accessor
- exception xblock.exceptions.InvalidScopeError(invalid_scope, valid_scopes=None)#
Raised to indicated that operating on the supplied scope isn’t allowed by a KeyValueStore
- exception xblock.exceptions.JsonHandlerError(status_code, message)#
Raised by a function decorated with XBlock.json_handler to indicate that an error response should be returned.
Returns a Response object containing this object’s status code and a JSON object containing the key “error” with the value of this object’s error message in the body. Keyword args are passed through to the Response.
- exception xblock.exceptions.KeyValueMultiSaveError(saved_field_names)#
Raised to indicated an error in saving multiple fields in a KeyValueStore
Create a new KeyValueMultiSaveError
saved_field_names - an iterable of field names (strings) that were successfully saved before the exception occurred
- exception xblock.exceptions.NoSuchDefinition#
IdReader.get_block_type()if the definition doesn’t exist.
- exception xblock.exceptions.NoSuchHandlerError#
Raised to indicate that the requested handler was not found.
- exception xblock.exceptions.NoSuchServiceError#
Raised to indicate that a requested service was not found.
- exception xblock.exceptions.NoSuchUsage#
IdReader.get_definition_id()if the usage doesn’t exist.
- exception xblock.exceptions.NoSuchViewError(block, view_name)#
Raised to indicate that the view requested was not found.
Create a new NoSuchViewError
block – The XBlock without a view
view_name – The name of the view that couldn’t be found
- exception xblock.exceptions.UserIdDeprecationWarning#
Warning for use of deprecated user_id accessor
- exception xblock.exceptions.XBlockNotFoundError(usage_id)#
Raised to indicate that an XBlock could not be found with the requested usage_id
- exception xblock.exceptions.XBlockParseException#
Raised if parsing the XBlock olx fails.
- exception xblock.exceptions.XBlockSaveError(saved_fields, dirty_fields, message=None)#
Raised to indicate an error in saving an XBlock
Create a new XBlockSaveError
saved_fields - a set of fields that were successfully saved before the error occurred dirty_fields - a set of fields that were left dirty after the save