8. Adding Course Components#
Use the topics in this section to understand how to create course content.
For information on creating exercises and tools, see Adding Exercises and Tools.
For information on creating content libraries from which you can randomly draw content for randomized assigments, see Working with Content Libraries.
For information on how to develop your course organization in the Studio Outline page, see Developing Your Course.
- 8.1. Working with Text Components
- 8.2. Working with Video Components
- 8.3. Working with Discussion Components
- 8.4. Working with Problem Components
- 8.5. Working with Content Libraries
- 8.5.1. Content Libraries Overview
- 8.5.2. Create a New Library
- 8.5.3. Edit a Library
- 8.5.4. Add Components to a Library
- 8.5.5. View the Contents of a Library
- 8.5.6. Edit Components in a Library
- 8.5.7. Delete a Library
- 8.5.8. Give Other Users Access to Your Library
- 8.5.9. Exporting and Importing a Library