12.7. Using edX as an LTI Tool Provider#
This feature was a closed pilot experiment. This feature is not supported for new users.
An experimental feature enabled the edX Edge site to be configured to be a learning tool interoperability (LTI) provider to other systems and applications that partner institutions use. After initial configuration and testing between Edge and your system or application is complete, course teams could use this feature to reuse Edge course content, including advanced problem types and videos, in an on campus or in house learning management system. Examples currently include courses running on Canvas and Blackboard.
You use the topics in this section to prepare a course for reuse in another context.
- 12.7.1. Reusing Course Content with LTI
- 12.7.2. Preparing to Reuse Course Content
- 12.7.3. Determining Content Addresses
- 12.7.4. Grading Remote Content
- 12.7.5. Example: edX as an LTI Provider to Canvas
- 12.7.6. Example: edX as an LTI Provider to Blackboard
You can also include content from an LTI provider in your edX courses. For more information, see LTI Component.