6.3.3. Creating a Course Run in Publisher#
This process applies to courses on the edx.org site. If your course will run on Edge, you create the course and the About page in Studio. For more information, see Creating a New Course in Studio or Creating a Course About Page in Studio.
This section describes the process of creating a course run in Publisher.
As soon as you create a course run in Publisher, Studio creates the same course run in Studio. For more information, see Create a Course Run or Access a Course Run in Studio.
- 220.127.116.11. The Publisher Course Run Creation Process
- 18.104.22.168. Create a Course Run
- 22.214.171.124. Access a Course Run in Studio
- 126.96.36.199. Edit a Course Run
- 188.8.131.52. Add Course Run Staff
- 184.108.40.206. Send a Course Run to the edX PC for Review
- 220.127.116.11. Add a Comment to the Course Run
- 18.104.22.168. Finalize a Course Run