6.3.2. Creating a Course in Publisher#
This process applies to courses on the edx.org site. If your course will run on Edge, you create the course and the About page in Studio. For more information, see Creating a New Course in Studio or Creating a Course About Page in Studio.
This section describes the process of creating a course in Publisher. This section also includes information about finding a course that has been created, adding a comment to a course, and other actions.
- 184.108.40.206. The Publisher Course Creation Process
- 220.127.116.11. Create a Course in Publisher
- 18.104.22.168. Find a Course in Publisher
- 22.214.171.124. Edit a Course in Publisher
- 126.96.36.199. Send a Course to edX Marketing for Review
- 188.8.131.52. Review Changes and Finalize the Course
- 184.108.40.206. Add a Comment to a Course in Publisher
- 220.127.116.11. Check the Status of a Course in Publisher